Small Business Resources
Facade and Sign Reimbursement Grant Program
The Georgetown Main Street Facade & Sign Reimbursement Grant Program is an economic incentive to help enhance the unique character of the downtown through historic preservation and makes an effort to keep commercial storefronts aesthetically appealing in order to attract customers. This incentive entails the City of Georgetown providing assistance to property owners, and in some situations, tenants, for the purpose of improving the quality of their storefront.
The Facade & Sign Reimbursement Grant Program focuses on exterior work on storefronts that hasn’t begun, as well as roof and foundation work, fire suppression systems, and ADA improvements on commercial buildings located in the Downtown Overlay District. The application and instructions are below.
Georgetown is an idyllic place to live and play, so why not work downtown, too? The Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas is home to a variety of business ventures including real estate, construction, entertainment, retail, and legal firms, just to name a few. Downtown businesses support each other and bolster the economic integrity of Square, and find lunch breaks, happy hour, and weekend events right at their doorsteps. Need help? Use these resources!
- Texas Small Business Development Center
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce Job Board
- City of Georgetown Jobs
- Jobs in Williamson County
Resources for Downtown
Thinking of doing business in downtown Georgetown? To make it as easy as possible, check out these guiding documents for more information.
- Downtown Stakeholder Survey Results – 2015
- Retail Trade Area License Plate Survey – 2012
- Downtown Marketing Study – 2011
- Facade & Sign Grant Program
- Film Productions and Locations
- Downtown Master Plan
- Strategic Retail & Marketing Analysis
- Downtown Design Guidelines
- Wayfinding & Signage Master Plan
- Quick Guide for New Downtown Property & Business Owners
- State Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program